At Dyslexia Matters® we are a friendly, caring, approachable team, of current practitioners, and our mission is to help people with specific learning difficulties and those who work with them.
When you train with us you will experience a warm and supportive learning environment and receive generous assessor input while gaining up to date, practical hands-on knowledge and access to online resources, placing you at the cutting edge of Dyslexia.
We are pleased to offer Level 2 Dyslexia/Specific Learning Difficulties Practitioner Award – £600
The course is delivered online. Assessment is online.
Units of Work:
Unit 1. Understand the Context of Best Practice Provision for Learners with Dyslexia/Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the terminology used when learning about dyslexia/specific learning difficulties
- Understand the key issues regarding dyslexia/specific learning difficulties
Unit 2. Planning, Teaching and Reviewing Interventions for Learners with Dyslexia/Specific Learning Difficulties
- Be able to plan the follow and adapt an intervention programme for learners with dyslexia/specific learning difficulties
- Be able to collaborate with others involved in working with individuals with dyslexia/specific learning difficulties
- Be able to deliver a planned intervention
- To know how to evaluate a planned intervention of learners with dyslexia/specific learning difficulties
This is a practical introduction to understanding and supporting learners with dyslexia and/or specific learning difficulties, taught through a range of videos, cartoons, activities and power points.
We anticipate the course will take approximately 40 hours to complete
To book your place on this course please complete the online application form.
Course Dates: end of