At Dyslexia Matters® we are friendly, caring, approachable team, and our mission is to help people with specific learning difficulties and those who work with them.
When you train with us you will experience a warm and supportive learning environment and receive generous assessor input while gaining up to date, practical knowledge and access to online resources placing you at the cutting edge of Dyslexia.
We are pleased to offer Level 3 Dyslexia/Specific Learning Difficulties Practitioner Award
The course is delivered online. There are a range of activities and informal assessments.
Level 3 Continued Professional Development (CPD) with Dyslexia Matters CPD Certificate – £550
Units of Work:
Unit 1: Understand the Context of a Provision for Learners with Dyslexia/Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the terminology used when learning about dyslexia/specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
- Understand the barriers facing learners with dyslexia/SpLD and possible support strategies.
Unit 2: Planning, teaching and reviewing interventions for learners with dyslexia/specific learning difficulties.
- Understand how to evaluate an intervention programme for learners with dyslexia/specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
- Understand the qualities required of a dyslexia friendly practitioner
- Be able to prepare case studies for two learners
- Be able to carry out assessments to inform a teaching programme
- Be able to develop teaching programmes
- Be able to evaluate the delivery and outcome of lessons