How can this course help you?
We can expand your and your organisation’s understanding of dyslexia. This will provide greater awareness of potential barriers employees might be facing. The opportunity to provide appropriate support will enable employees to optimize their contribution to their workplace.
We will provide you with the essential tools to support your employees and colleagues in their day-to-day work. This will promote confidence in the workplace and the ability to facilitate reasonable adjustments.
Who is it for?
- Employers who wish to support their employees
- Executives and managers
- Human resources teams
- Recruitment departments
- Education and support departments
- Organisation wide strategists
The audience will recognise:
- The legal context of dyslexia in the workplace
- The core characteristics of dyslexia
- How to support dyslexia in the workplace
- How to use assistive technology to support learners with dyslexia